All three Sunday services have a similar format:
- We sing songs so we can connect with God in worship. You are welcome to join in the singing, or feel free to listen and be refreshed.
- We collect an offering, which is people giving money to resource our work in the community and church. As a first-time guest, you are welcome to contribute but there is no obligation to do so.
- Our children are really important to us and stay in the morning services for about 25 minutes,then they are invited to their respective programs, where they are led by trained and energetic leaders. You are welcome to stay with them for the first week, or just check it out for yourself first. Find out more about our Children and Youth programs.
- Each week we hear relevant talks on life, family, relationships, spiritual issues and purpose centred on the Bible. You’ll hear about Jesus Christ and why he’s so relevant to us today.
- Prayer is available after each service for those who would like to participate.